Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Something Stinks

Something smells terrible in my kitchen. I've looked and looked, and haven't found the nonviolent offender yet. Could it be a misplaced sippy cup? Rotten potatoes? A dirty diaper under the sink? My imagination won't let me ponder anything so mundane. Instead, I am searching for vampire remains or werepanther droppings.....

3 comments:

Ashley said...

OK remember when you left something moldy in the stove.... is it that again?????

Liz said...

Buy a febreeze candle...kills icky smells! Although if it is vampires? You've got a whole different problem! love you bunches!

amy said...

not to frighten you, but we once had a similar issue, and it turned out... ok, this is awful, SO yucky... our cat had brought in a wounded squirrel that had crawled into the back of the stove and died. as in, we had to take the plate off the back of the stove to find/remove him.

man, there's not enough bleach in the WORLD.