Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's truly the end of an era..and the start of a new one

Jeremy has started his new job as a Correctional Counselor for the state of Iowa and so far he LOVES it. While I am so proud of him and happy for him as well, I am also a bit sad. I am used to talking to Jer several times a day while we both worked at Bridgeway. We would either talk by phone, IM, or text throughout the day, and ALWAYS had lunch together. Today I drove around town at lunchtime, then headed back early because it was rainy and cold outside. Jeremy and I met and fell in love at Bridgeway and for that reason it will always be dear to my heart.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congratulations on your new job in Iowa. I understand you work in Mt. Pleasant. Therefore, you have the opportunity to have the BEST pizza in the entire world (I know pizza is subjective). Try a Jerry's sausage pizza sometime if you have the opportunity. They are the greatest.
Also, for a beer, try the West Side Tap. It is up in the square, you guessed it, on the west side. Spent several tuitions there when I went to IWC about 76 years ago.
Again, best wishes and good for you. I would have put that in italics, but we know how a certain person feels about the overuse of italics.