1. I should be making a will but instead I am organizing the shelves/cabinets where my pans are stored. I am looking for my legacy, people!
2. Mmmm, morning coffee that I didn't make myself. How I cherish thee. See this girl? She works at the Java Station. She knows my order and starts on it before I order. Her name is Kelly and she is Uh-Maze-Ing. The Mindi from before never stopped at the Java Hut. Four something dollars was wayyy too much to spend on coffee when I already have a Keurig at home. No longer my friends. It tastes better when she makes it, and on many mornings, I let her!
3. I have a new found appreciation for my legs. Ever since a person who will not be named told me my legs were fat in 7th grade, I have had issues with my legs. I know they aren't perfect, but damn it, they are strong, they let me run and run, THEY TAKE ME PLACES. For that I heart them and appreciate them more now. I realize I will be required to take a break from running for at least a few months. I want to enjoy it while I can right now.
4. I am less wary about sharing my opinions. I have been posting on FB like a madwoman lately, I know. I don't apologize if it annoys you, you can always block me or unfriend me. You see, things like marriage and gender equality and orange cats mean a lot to me, and I wish to share it with the cyber world!!
7. I have no patience for petty and annoying drama llama crap. Enough said.
8. I have been shopping. Too much shopping is happening. I might be using my surgery as an excuse for this one. Don't tell Jer. He barely gets on FB so I might just get away with this one.
9. I can't get enough of the little, mundane, routine, ordinary and every day moments with my perfect family. From listening to Alex as he plays with his dinosaurs to watching Ava dance, to talking to Jer about his day, I don't take a bit of this life for granted.
10. I don't take the beauty of this world for granted either. Do you know our sky looked like this on an early morning last week? I was awestruck for a moment.
11. Most of all, I could not do this without my family, my husband's family, my friends, and Jer.
More than anything on this earth I want to come out of this still ME. That means that if you act like I look weird with part of my head shaved, I will notice! Ok, just kidding. (This ME thinks she is funny).